World poem

In class, I learned how to write a poem about how I want the world to be. If I was in charge of the world, I would make a lot of changes.
 if I was in charge of the world I would...  
  there would be no limit on electronic time
Everyone except my enemies would have unlimited Robux
 there would be no bedtime if I were in charge of the world


I will in charge of the world... 
 there would be no killing
 no killing Turtles
 no weapons and no max friend requests or friends on Roblox
the word weapon would only be on Roblox



if I were in charge of the world
brother would be super nice to me
 everyone would be my friend
 there'll be no poor people
 and all my friends would live in my big castle with me


 if I were in charge of the world
 I would have a full Aquarium of turtles
 everything would be free
 there'd be no such thing as War
 and I would still live with my sister
  that would be how life was in my world



The end

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100WC

100wc The Music bike 3

music